Saturday, January 9, 2010

How likely is my husband to lose his job?

He didn't call in or anything. He no showed. He didn't hear the alarm clock. if he loses his job when my mom moves in i am kicking him out!How likely is my husband to lose his job?
if it just happened once it won't be so bad, but if i were you i would watch out if it's him who's going to leave once your mother settles inHow likely is my husband to lose his job?
If he looses his job, its the time he will really need you to support him.


you shouldnt leave him alone at such a difficult time.


you should tell him that its ok, and you will sort out some thing.
I'm a supervisor and if he worked for me I'd write him up until I could fire him .I have 3 people who work under me and if I could,I would smack all 3 like the three stooges whenever they f-ed up.lol
He's an idiot for not calling in and he's an idiot for not leaving you.





I hope you have a job!
How old are you guys, 13? Only children would react this way.
Your mother's moving in?? lol- maybe he wants to be kicked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment