Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is a kind gesture I can do for my husband?

We've been reading the ';Love Dare'; book from the movie Fireproof. We are on Day 2, and it says to do something for your spouse as an act of kindness. He's a truck driver and he won't be home until this weekend, so does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do for him today? What is a kind gesture I can do for my husband?
call him and let him know you love him. and tell him how much you miss him and give him a compliment and tell him your proud of him. this will give him a convidence boost and he'll get to hear from you!


-鈾


hope this helpsWhat is a kind gesture I can do for my husband?
i think a nice home cooked steak dinner with onions and mushrooms,with a chilled beer waiting for him would be nice,served by you in your sexiest underwear,what more could he want,please don't say your vegetarians lol.
Tell him that you love and appreciate him for being a good man who is good to you.





Most women spend too much time badmouthing good men. Be one of those rare women who appreciates men who are good to women.

No comments:

Post a Comment