Saturday, January 9, 2010

My sister and her husband want to start property development?

The thing is they can't get a big enough loan and asked me if I'd lend them 拢40,000. They said they'll give me the 拢40,000 back plus a percentage of the profit when they sell it and then we can put the money back in and buy more houses. I would like to do it but I'm not sure they'll make a profit and 拢40,000 is alot of money to lose. So what should I do?My sister and her husband want to start property development?
The saying is ';Neither a borrower or a lender be';. They tend to get complicated even in strong relationships. If things turn out the way it is planned often greed comes in. There is also the question of distribution i.e who did what and who deserves what etc, etc. If things do not turn out according to the plan, baby you are the one carrying thec can. This is a loose/loose proposition. Best advice for them is ';keep saving until they have enough';
  • how to apply
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment