Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where can my husband who lives in egypt and is egyptian national get a visa to travel to tunisia?

I am moving to egypt from UK. I am driving a lorry and i want my husband to meet with me in tunis and accompany me from tunis through libya to egypt. He is finding it very hard to get a visa where should he go and how much will this cost?Where can my husband who lives in egypt and is egyptian national get a visa to travel to tunisia?
if he needs visa he can get it easily from Tunisian embassy at Cairo


add:


26 El Gezirah St., Zamalek, Cairo


Tel: 02 27354940


Fax: 02 27362479





this will cost him about 40Euro


but as i remember he need 10 days to have the visa








but my advice is


he can easily fly to Tripoli ( Libyan capital ) it is 300 km far from Tunisia where he can meet you


Egyptian need NO VISA to go Libya

No comments:

Post a Comment