Saturday, January 9, 2010

What games can my husband and i play together on our xbox 360?

i bought my husband an xbox 360 for christmas and he has so much fun playing games but by himself. are there any games out there that would be great for both of us to play together?What games can my husband and i play together on our xbox 360?
It really matters what your into.


Check some of the top games on


www.gamespot.com





Considering the fact that I don't know what you're into the best I can tell you is to check out that site for different games and such.What games can my husband and i play together on our xbox 360?
Guitar hero 3!


Skate


world series of poker
guitar hero 3
ha this guy is a *****....video games are not for children....thats why there rated m and t
lol video games are for children
Buy Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution. lol
Rock Band........or get into the games yourself, then when you both play, just pass the controller between turns. Learn the first person shooter games. A girl that knows those is HOTT, lol. PGR 4 is a fun one if you like racing.
My brother and his Girlfriend play Surf's Up.





Viva Pinata may also be a good game.
guitar hero is a blast! its fun for any amount of players, taking turns or playing at the same time, but 2 guitars and you both can rock out.
if you like music ........rock band

No comments:

Post a Comment