Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why is my white husband so obsessed with breasts?

I know most guys love them but my white husband is a bit too much he likes to touch them all the time and to him it's like they're candy. I just think it's too much I mean whenever I change he becomes hard just by looking at them, what's wrong with him?Why is my white husband so obsessed with breasts?
You are the one with the problem. Why the heck do you have to put white in front of husband? No one cares! We're all so proud of you-you got a white guy to marry you. Great.Why is my white husband so obsessed with breasts?
Are you serious? It means he is very attracted to you physically. Nothing is wrong with him, he likes your body. Why does this bother you? He would be strange if he was obsessed with feet or worn underwear or women's shoes but breast obsession is normal to me.
Not just white guys most guys are...aside from the little furry package resting at the mid point of ';two leg river'; what else is left...Honestly, you should be happy that your husband adores you...if you have nice breast...any man of any color would probably be mesmerized to them as they were staring him the face...my ex-wife had huge breast...where ever we went, men stared at her...i took it as a compliment...breast are beautiful and in some way should be touched and massaged..be glad darling that you still have something that he becomes excited about...worry when he doesn't get excited about them...be happy...
it's TOTALLY NORMALL








mine, PLEEEEEEEEASE:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
If this bothers you, why did you marry him? You knew he was all about the boobs when you married him.





Men like: boobs, butts, legs and holes.





Oh, and alcohol.
another 'white husband' question..men love women's breast..regardless of race
Nothing.
Don't quit your day job, sweetie. I don't think comedy is your sport.
Because he was never breastfeed
there is nothing wrong with him he is just a boob man...
He is attracted to you. Why complain? At least he wants you.
His mother denied him....he was bottle fed, poor dear. He saw you and.....overload! lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment