Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you and your husband share email passwords with each other?

i.e. does your husband know your email password and do you know his?





do you think this is necessary?Do you and your husband share email passwords with each other?
if he asked for it...I wouldnt have a problem giving it to him....I have nothing to hide.....but I dont feel that it is necessary cheers : )Do you and your husband share email passwords with each other?
yeah. in fact there is a paper sitting next to the computer that has both our passwords and my passwords for other stuff. - i'd forget them if i didn't write them down. it isn't a big deal it's not like we snoop on each other. we also look at each others phones. -in front of each other- we look at the forwards we get from people because they are funny. it's not about snooping. we trust each other and have nothing to hide so what is the big deal?





edit:i'm really suprised how many couples don't share this info with eachother. i thought everyone did i didn't realize so many people thought it was a trust or privacy thing.my husband has even looked at my Y!A profile out of curiousity and that didn't bother me at all and that was more personal than my email which is just full of junk.
We use the same password for our personal email accounts. We have access to each other's email, in the event we need to be in the account, but neither of us really bother to look at each other's email. There is nothing to hide, so we just thought it easier to have the same password. A decision made nine years ago when we got married.
No we do not know each others email passwords. I think I have told him mine, but that was to access bills online. I trust my husband totally and have no need to know his passwords. If I asked he would tell me and it would be no big deal. From our first time talked we made a promise to always be totally honest, we still are to this day.
Yes, he knows mine and I know his. No, I do not think it is necessary. I only have his because a few years ago he needed some info in an e-mail and he was not anywhere that had internet access. He knows mine because I have a post-it on my monitor.
No because we are not tied at the hip and people need to have something of their own even if they are married. Note: If you don't have trust, you have nothing.
Nope - I am a computer genius - nothing is hidden from me, except for what is in plain sight, and the fact that my children are of a different colour to me.





What are you saying?
My husband watches everything I do :) :) :)
hell yea! I report to him every second of every day of my life. I can't even take a shiit without informing him of it.





Seriously, seek a marriage councilor
No we don't. Nor do we read each others mail. I do however insist on knowing (I've not yet felt I had to use)passwords of my minor children.
We have a joint email and myspace. Its is boh of ours so yes we both have the passwords.
Hell no! I do not want him knowing about all the other dudes I cam with.
no





unless I think there is something going on (cheating)

No comments:

Post a Comment