Friday, April 30, 2010

Why Is finding a husband difficult for some women?

For some of us It seams so hard to find a guy who want to marry and settle. Why?Why Is finding a husband difficult for some women?
you are looking in the wrong places...stop looking and let it find you.Why Is finding a husband difficult for some women?
Depends. What are your circumstances? What are you like as a person? There are a lot of variables that go into the equation of love. If you are bipolar or have borderline personality disorder, then I can speak for myself in saying that I definitely wouldn't marry you-been there done that, and it wasn't pretty. Most men feel the same way. Do you push people away? You need to give more information for me to answer your question. Oh and for the record I don't have anything against bipolar women, I just would never marry one again. NEVER, EVER!
Maybe you seem like you want marriage too much? I know if I was a guy and it seemed like the woman I was dating was having a case of the bio clock going off I would feel like her interest in me had more to do with her desire for a white dress than me personally.


I think too many people are pre-occupied with the act of getting married, and they don't stop to think that it drives away potential partners.
IDK....I married at 38, and kissed more than my share of frogs before I met my prince. The thing we me, though, was that I wasn't nearly as interested in being married as I was with being with the right man for me. I never wanted to be one of those miserable but married women. What's the point in that?
I used to think the same thing about just finding a guy that would care about me. Now I realize that he was with me all along. Trying to reach me. Don't look, he may already be right by your side.
Its very simple. When a person tries too hard to find the right person, they can not find them. If you relax, the right person will come when you least expect.
I think every woman ponders this question as least once in their lifetime. I really wish I had a good response for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment