Friday, April 30, 2010

Should I leave my husband and move into the trailer next door with his brother?

OMG!!!!! His brother is so hot and knows how to take care of a woman, plus he has a great deck that overlooks the little pond in our trailer communityShould I leave my husband and move into the trailer next door with his brother?
Let me guess, you live in Kentucky and his brother is actually your first cousin, right?





Heck yes, move in with him have babies and keep the stupidity gene pool going.





Good grief.Should I leave my husband and move into the trailer next door with his brother?
JERRY JERRY JERRY !!!!
What?! Hell no. That sounds like something that would be on the Murray show. You live in a trailer? Shouldn't you be thinking of going back to school or getting a job?
you are one smart chick, and thats what makes a good trailer community, free bathing, you cant go wrong, damn you got it made
Please move out and into his trailer!
Besides being hot he has 3 teeth one more than your husband.
and i hear he only has 3 cars on blocks in his yard, he's the much better catch.
I THINK I REMEMBER THIS ON THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW.
Hey what the heck you gotta keep your name up to par';trailer park trash';..go for it..
Sounds like a plan to me!
This is so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment