Friday, April 30, 2010

What to get my husband for christmas?

My husband and I have been married for two and a half years, been together for 6. He is 21 and is a busy bee with work and everything. I have no idea what to get him this year. Money is a little tight, and we have a 18 month old to think of too! He says he has the perfect gift for me, however I have no idea as to what to get him! I want it a little personal and little practical but more importantly something he will remember, any suggestions?What to get my husband for christmas?
personal???on the net!!! yah rightWhat to get my husband for christmas?
Does he like any kind of sports??...,baseball,hockey fishing,camping Tennis, anything like that..get him something that will catch his eye but remember the best gift of all is Love...
Hot %26amp; fun: Bring a sexy brunette home %26amp; hide her in the closet. Then show him his surprise. Unless, you don't want to give him a gift of a life time-3some.





Boring/traditional: Get him a nice watch with an engraving on it.
How about a get a way,You can do it at home. Serve him in bed and join him then let him sleep in as long as he wants. When he does get up have the game already on and snacks and beer at the ready wile you get dinner going.Then run a tub of bubbles and soft lights, or you can just get him tickets to a ball game or hockey what ever. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment