Friday, April 30, 2010

What would be a good song to sing to my new husband at our wedding? A soprano voice with accoustic guitar.?

I have always loved to sing and imagined singing at my wedding to my new husband since I was a little girl. I am a soprano and I will be singing with an acoustic guitar. I know there are a ton of Love songs out there, but I need something that will fit a wedding and my soprano voice. Suggestions???What would be a good song to sing to my new husband at our wedding? A soprano voice with accoustic guitar.?
';I Got You Babe'; from Sonny and Cher would be really cute, easy to sing and fine with just a guitar.What would be a good song to sing to my new husband at our wedding? A soprano voice with accoustic guitar.?
Okay I Know This Sounds So Childish But Lovebug By Jonas Brothers Are The Best Romantic Song!!!
';At last'; by Ella Fitzgerald- a classic, and it sounds fantastic on guitar, I've done a cover.


I can help with the chords if you need, just send an E-mail. :)





Congradulations!
';The power of love';. by Celine Dion.
How about ';When I'm 64'; lol
you say it best when you say nothing at all,

No comments:

Post a Comment