Friday, April 30, 2010

Question Nine: What time should you go to bed if your husband goes to bed at eight pm?

Do you go to bed with him, so that you can spend time with him, or do you stay up super late and make as much noise as possible?Question Nine: What time should you go to bed if your husband goes to bed at eight pm?
go to bed with him. I want some hanky panky.Question Nine: What time should you go to bed if your husband goes to bed at eight pm?
I would be worried if he was in bed by eight. I usually fall asleep before him, while he's playing video games. But if he were to go to bed super early I would join him.
My hubby is in the sack watching tv as long as he is at home so I stay up pretty late, but, don't make too much noise in hopes that he is getting some sleep.
It is always so enduring when the noise goes on and on.
I'd go to bed with him, unless it was because he wasn't feeling well and just wanted to be left alone.
I go to bed whenever I feel like it.
my Fiance and I go to bed at the same time there is no way I would let him go to our bed with out being with him EVER unless he was sick and I am not
11 make him wait for it!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete