Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you believe the husband should have the final say in marriage decisions?

Since two people can make decisions that cancel out each other, there must always be one who has the final say. The bible says this is the husband (as long as the decision isn't to commit a sin).Do you believe the husband should have the final say in marriage decisions?
yes














mark kDo you believe the husband should have the final say in marriage decisions?
The bible also says that a slave should obey his master. Should he or shouldn't he? We live in different times my friend. The bible also says that a man should love his wife as Christ loved the church. If a man is expecting obedience without giving his wife unconditional love then how can a woman obey him? Everything must be taken into context. Compromise is what works these days.
Ummm gee let me think. You are ok with me paying half the bills, getting to orgasum half as often as you and doing all the house work. I think I probley deserve at least equal say.


As it has been explained to me it isn't that the husband always has final say. The husband isn't Lord and master. God made woman from a man's rib so she would always be near his heart.


It is more...';hey honey listen...there is a tiger in the back yard. He looks hungry and I think he might eat you or the kids so you stay here Iam going to go fight him...with a stick';


That women are suppose to listen to. A penis isn't a magic wand that gives correct responses. If it was my EX husband would have had the correct answer to questions like ';should I run up my wife's visa?'; '; Is it ok for me to sleep with the neighbor girl?' and many many others. Thanks for sharing. NEXT CALLER we are talking to Bob from Minnesota.
I think it really depends on how important it is. If its whats for dinner, or something lame one of the people in the marriage shouldn't be petty and just give in. If its going to be something serious, there needs to be a compromise.
Nope. I believe that a husband and wife are a team, neither one superior to the other at all. They can work things out and find a way that they are both happy with the decision.
No I don't think so but it doesn't matter I will never get married because it's a load of crap. I am fine on my own. I own everything I need and I have an amazing career I don't need a man living off me.



wait, where does the bible say that? can u find it for me and show me? i do NOT think that the guy should have the final say. u gotta give a little to get a little. COMPROMISE!





hahahaha! u have 22 points! thats hilarious!!!! hehe, im jk :D ily %26lt;333
No....in my marriage we're each better at different things.





So we let the person who knows the most about that particular thing have the final say.





Marriage should be equal.....and I don't believe in the Bible
Both parties should be involved in the decision process.
He can have the final say, but compromise goes a long ways towards making a healthy partnership.



no, sometimes he can be a dumass and not have the smartest decisions lol


its true though.


some men just lack common sence lol


I said it depends on the decision thats being made.
depends... the most logical thing would be to let the one with the best judgement have the final word
no, mutual agreement!
only if he likes sleeping on the couch. After a while he might end up half his stuff.
no, it should be a split decision.
Not in my house. I always have the final say.
No, I think there is always a compromise.
No. Ever heard of compromise? Yeah..really..that's something people do when both parties are in disagreement.
No i do not
Yes
This is gonna be some fun readin.....
Ye I agree with the bible while being a woman ..
lol I'm going to wet myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment