Friday, April 30, 2010

Where can i find this style of Jean Jacket for my Husband?

He has wanted this particular style of Jacket since i can remember. It is a Jean Jacket that is lined with Wool on the inside and has a collar that shows, also made of wool. I can't explain it any better...





Any suggestions where i can go to buy one? I live in California, Orange County. I am willing to buy it online too. Thank You!Where can i find this style of Jean Jacket for my Husband?
Look for a store that sells country / western wear, or maybe LL Bean ....


http://www.llbean.com/?qs=5539424-YahooS鈥?/a>


.


here's another...


http://www.zemskys.com/wrangler/lined-de鈥?/a>


.Where can i find this style of Jean Jacket for my Husband?
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Report Abuse



Try your local farm store as they tend to sell lined jackets. Winter jackets are now out of season for retailers. Stores are now carrying short sleeve shirts, shorts, and swim attire.
Hi CaliGirl,


I think i found what your looking for. Checkout http://apparel.upnorthbetting.net/mens.h鈥?/a> Store name: Western Warehouse, mens section then Outerwear.


Hope this Helps!
depends on how much you want to spend i have the one from true religion that will run you about 350-400 dollars





its basically called a sherpa lined jean jacket





its going to be hard to find this time of year because it is the start of spring collection/fashion but i know that true religion should still carry it in their stores in manhattan beach or on robertson





hope that helps
at the Dav store
Abercrombie has this style as their staple denim jacket.





www.abercrombie.com
Well I am from Minnesota but I have seen those at Macy's, Bloomingdales, Sears....
heres the jacket for your man he'll like it....
i think i know what kinda jacket you are talking about.try one of them second hand stores,like platos closet.the clothes there are in good shape and u might just find that jacket.


my next suggestion would be to search on e-bay but be cautioned some people sell crap there.personal experience

No comments:

Post a Comment