Friday, April 30, 2010

How do I stop husband from going to these sites and chatting and conversing with these women?

Not often but sometimes he forgets to log out,and I can see where he is talking to women when I'm at work.I work 11 at night till 7:30 in the morning.They send him pics of themselves in little panties and little tank tops.When I ask him about it,he looks cheap in the face.I call them emotional affairs and I tell him it's a form of cheating.He tells me I'm trippin.It a site called Black Planet.com and Fling.com,any advice?How do I stop husband from going to these sites and chatting and conversing with these women?
Honey...is that you?How do I stop husband from going to these sites and chatting and conversing with these women?
OK tell him flat out that you dont like him on these sites. You think that this is a form of cheating and he needs to respect your oppinion. Make sure when you say that your strict but at the same time not too pushy.





I hope i helped and everything works out!
  • how to apply
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment