Friday, April 30, 2010

What to buy my husband for Valentines Day?

He likes flowers sent to the office, but he will be traveling the week after and he does not work a full Friday. He likes cigars and I was thinking maybe of purchasing a couple of nice ones. We are staying home that night and having a nice romantic dinner. Please do not answer with inappropriate answers. I can still send him flowers, but maybe I should send him a plant or give both.What to buy my husband for Valentines Day?
For my other half I went to ThingsRembered.com and got a pocket knife with his initials engraved in it. The have very nice lighters and a few cigar things too. Not to expensive, less than flowers i've found and last a long time. The zipoo (sp?) lighters they have are a huge hit with guys. And if you order by tonight they will still make it to you by V-day.








Good Luck and Happy V-DayWhat to buy my husband for Valentines Day?
well ....if you have keys to his car you can always go up there on that friday that he is there and put a bouquet of flowers in his car so when he goes to his car he will be surprised. Or you can also do that before he leaves for work in the morning just get up real early and you can put the flowers in the car then, too. then for the cigars you can get a really nice box for them and wrap them up real nice and give them to him after he eats his dinner then you can sit outside together while he smokes one and you drink a glass of whine or you can go somewhere where you really see a stary sky and he can smoke his cigar and the two of you can just star gaze : )
I'm not sure if cigars are good if you want him to quit. Even if you don't mind, get him something some what healthy. Dinner and a movie is always good. Or if you want to do something really romantic, a cruise would be perfect. If u want something not really expencive just go for the movie and dinner.
I would never send flowers to guy, that is almost silly.


If he likes cigars have them waiting for after dinner.


Valentine's Day isn't important as much as how you treat your husband the other days of the year.
Do a nice little thing for him the whole week.


Like maybe watch a movie he really likes together tonight. Then candy on another day, flowers on another, cigars, dinner, et cetera.
that would be nice...


flowers usually mean i am sorry...


chocolates mean i love you!





who doesn't love chocolate?





another great idea that my husband loves is gift certificates for a massage!
I say send him a box of nice cigars with flowers. Get flowers that will stay alive the longest and cigars that will be the best.
yourself.you are the answer.

1 comment:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete