Friday, April 30, 2010

Does writing love letters to my wife make me a great husband? Is it unusual?

I'll post one later, I just wanted to know if it made me better than most husbands. Is it such a great thing that it makes my affairs acceptable? Kind of a tradeoff, like carbon credits. I think my letters are good, I get that feeling because my wife, moo moo lovins' always cries when she reads them.Does writing love letters to my wife make me a great husband? Is it unusual?
Dang it...this was a trick...I was looking forward to reading a love letter.





I think love letters makes you a wonderful husband! Does writing love letters to my wife make me a great husband? Is it unusual?
The love letters would be nice if you werent cheating on her, but since you are and have admitted to us you are, you are just hurting her more cause youre driving the knife deeper, cause she's thinking how can he love me this much and cheat on me, does he think this is funny that he could hurt me, so no your not good! Stop cheating on her, then write love letters you abide by and then you will be a good husband. What does any other man have to do with you. Plus sending her the letters after you have cheated on her is mental abuse, stop hurting this poor woman, youre so cruel.
are you serious right now? Just because I have a full time job and still cook for my husband every night does that give me the right to have an affair??? nothing absolutely nothing gives you the right to have an affair and I can't wait for you to get caught, which you will....





oh and please don't bother to post one of your fake a** love letters
I am anticipating the upcoming poem. I know it will be amazing. BTW thanks for answering my Palm question. It was nice to see that you followed me to the PDA category. I thought it was going to be boring.





Like I always say................FRANK YOU ARE FANTASTIC:)
if writing poems to your wife comes from the heart, then do it. it think it is unusual cuz i don't see that anymore. i have had poems written for me by my former lovers. it is romantic, so continue to do so.
i am guessing you a very unusual man. Sad, lame, and scary man but, unusual will do.
Yes in your case it's highly unusual.
FRANK!!!





Personally, I like your poetry better!
fRANK....LORD..ARE YOU WRONG...
  • how to apply
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment