Friday, April 30, 2010

I have a 1990 Acura Integra that shut off while my husband was driving. What could be the problem?

My husband was driving in our neighborhood when the car just shut off. It turns over, but won't start. The lights work on it. My husband thinks it might be the fuel pump. Could this be the problem or should we look for another problem before we replace the fuel pump? If so, where should we start?I have a 1990 Acura Integra that shut off while my husband was driving. What could be the problem?
I m not a car expert, but that car is extremely old. Its 20 year anniversary is coming soon. The car is dying on you. Find a auto mechanic first before doing anything, See how much it cost to fix the car, Cause sometimes its better not to fix the car, since its so old, once you fix it; there's a high likely chance something else goes broken.I have a 1990 Acura Integra that shut off while my husband was driving. What could be the problem?
Could also be a broken timing belt, among many other things.
Sounds like a place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment