Friday, April 30, 2010

Should I tell my husband that my 2 year old takes his tooth brush daily and uses it on himself?

When I was 3 I purposely dropped all the toothbrushes in the toilet and blamed the baby. I was a devil child.Should I tell my husband that my 2 year old takes his tooth brush daily and uses it on himself?
I'd replace the toilet tooth brush, if only because my husband is a huge whiner when sick and I don't care to deal with him getting one of the many possible bacterial infections from the loo. My children whine less than he while ill :P. As far as parenting, unlike the assuming twit said- it is normal for a child to want to be like their parent and this does not signify a lack of parenting. My son likes to use his Daddy's toothbrush too. Nothing wrong with that, and my husband does know and doesn't care.Should I tell my husband that my 2 year old takes his tooth brush daily and uses it on himself?
My son loves using my husbands toothbrush and my toothbrush, not so much his own. I tried giving him a toothbrush like ours to practice brushing, but he always wants what's not his.


My husband knows that he uses it and doesn't mind. He's a healthy boy, no germs in his mouth that we don't already have, so what's the problem?
In all my life I have NEVER seen such a horrible display of parenting. You should be ashamed of yourself! Or maybe some of the other answerer's should get a life? I think the second statement is the correct one.








I would never ever had told him. Until he dropped it in the toilet. Unless of course you are crossing your fingers that your husband gets e coli. In which case, rock on.





I would probably tell him it accidentally got dropped in and replace it. Then I would let your son keep on brushing with the new one.





Happy brushing!!
Ok so dropping it in the toilet isn't nice...ew.





But apart from that, does your child have some horrible contagious disease? Is he likely to make your husband really ill? If the answer is no, it really doesn't matter. Although if your husband thinks it's gross I would tell him just to see the look on his face. Ooh wait until he's brushed his teeth and tell him it's been in the toilet XD
First of all buy your husband a new toothbrush. Buy a few different cute little brushes for your 2yo and let him choose which he wants to use each day. Don't tell him which is dad's or even put dad's out of eyesight so he doesn't even think about it.
I don't think it's a big deal, though dropping it in the toilet is kinda gross. Make sure you soak it in some rubbing alcohol and then rinse it really well. My sons like to put on my husband's deodorant. We think it's funny. ;-)
Eww... throw that tooth brush away and give your husband a new one. Then start parenting your child and insist he use HIS toothbrush and leave Daddy's alone. Certain things shouldn't be shared.
yeah you should get another toothbrush and he just wants to be like him maybe buy two toothbrushes that look the same and use one for you tot trick him into thinking its your husbands
You should buy a toothbrush for your son. My son has had his own toothbrush since he first started growing teeth.
If your husband will be eating a box lunch later, then have him gargoyle first.
Some things are better left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment