Friday, April 30, 2010

Should I divorce my husband when i catch him talking to other women i dont know about?

Every year he seems to have given a women his telephone, and when i talk to the woman they say he didn't tell me he was married. So what should I do?Should I divorce my husband when i catch him talking to other women i dont know about?
best to leave him now because it really doesn't get any better once they begin to cheat, and tell other women they aren't even married. eventually he is going to hook up with a woman who doesn't care that he is married.Should I divorce my husband when i catch him talking to other women i dont know about?
I would arrange a meeting with him, the other woman and your self. Act like you are his sister and you want to surprise him. Have her meet you at a certain location and get her to call him and invite him to the same location. I'd love to see his reaction when he shows up and he's could be girl-friend is sitting at the same table with his wife. Ooh, that's mean.
well, not for that. I mean he's talking to them, but it doesn't seem like he's doing anything physical, YET. you should go to him and tell him to knock it off. :] Tell him that that kind of behavior is unacceptable. Set some rules and get some marriage counseling (that's optional, but helpful) If he keeps on doing it, he might actually cheat!!! Stop him before it happens!!! ^__^ Good luck!
Why did you get married to someone who doesn't want to be married? Does he not wear a ring on his finger? Or does he put it in his pocket? No fan of divorce when there hasn't been any infidelity, but it doesn't sound like he is married yet. Are you sure you are married?
Unfortunately your husband doesn't sound to sorry for cheating and flirting around on you. Since he keeps doing it. I would say you should seriously consider leaving him. He is only going to keep doing this and you deserve better.
Well, are you providing for his needs, or have you like all other wives, decided you no longer need sex and therefore neither does he, and sent him to her.
Do you mean that he is cheating on you? If so, leave him. The saying Once a cheater, always a cheater is true. My ex husband has just proved that.
do the same what is good for the goose is good for the gander My mom used to say that.and I Always wanted to say it too.
Divorce


He is a liar and a cheater and most likely slept with them


protect yourself
Better leave him now before it causes further grief. This behaviour only going to get worse. Not the right foundation of an ideal marriage.
This is not good, like playing with fire. Should take a serious talk with your spouse and try to understand why. If possible, go and meet a marriage counseling
He just talks only.Be cool.talk to your husband about this.Then go for divorce.Ok.
IT SEEMS THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS FRAUD AND IS CHEATING YOU AND OTHER WOMENS PLEASE BE CAREFUL
He forgets often huh? Make him get a tattoo on his forehead ';





';MARRIED';
Get out and Find someone whom wants to be in a one on one relationship.
Call me! LOL

2 comments:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much.
    Special Birthday wishes for lover

    ReplyDelete