Friday, April 30, 2010

How does a money judgement against my wife by her ex-husband affect either my or our combined assets in NC?

my wife has a money judgement against her from her ex-husband. Can this affect either my individual assets, our company assets, or our combined personal assets?How does a money judgement against my wife by her ex-husband affect either my or our combined assets in NC?
Depending on how the company was legally set up, it is ';probably'; fine but you would have to consult a lawyer on that. As for your individual assets, they are fine BUT any combined and/or joint assets are at risk of being seized to pay the judgement. I would not be putting any money of yours in a joint account until this money is paid off. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete