Friday, April 30, 2010

How long can your Husband to stare at another women before you get upset, what do you say?

lets you are out shopping


and he sees a pretty women


how long is it ok to look


before you get upset?How long can your Husband to stare at another women before you get upset, what do you say?
2 seconds tops! I say, ';take a picture, it lasts longer!';How long can your Husband to stare at another women before you get upset, what do you say?
Anything more than a lingering glance is disrespect to me and to her. Unless she's some kind of knock-out beauty and we're both staring just because you don't see people like that everyday!





I wouldn't get upset about it, but I used to say to my second husband, ';so, is she going to be washing your skidmark underwear from now on instead of me?'; Crude, yes. But it sure brought him back to reality.
Men admire beauty. But if he oogling over her than get in his eye sight quick. If he's looking for too long you'll know it and he'll remember he's not supposed to do that. And for the love of humanity DO NOT ';MOM'; HIM. Or he'll just rebel like a SON and it could lead to worse things. Think of the men you look at. And then think of what he's doing. It's just a normal thing.
lol im not that insecure either.to me it would be a problem if she was flirting with him and he was egging he on.My man doesnt really even do more than a quick glance unless she barely got any clothes on or has boobs hanging on.Then he usually looks for a sec and moves on before I say ****! if I looked like that Id be covering that **** up ;)
Isn't it amazing that only the women on Answers don't care?





LOL!





All the women on Answers are totally 110% secure and look like Victoria's Secret Models and give BJ's to their husbands wearing a sexy costumes every day....











LOL!!!
10 seconds, think about it staring at a stranger 10 seconds is long enough, i dont get upset i just dont like it.


Valerie you're so right, the wives on here are so ''secure,'' yeah right. they all KNOW he wouldnt ever do anything, lol
He has never stared at anyone. Looking is fine, we both do it. You notice people and I think that it is natural. Starring on the other hand is rude to you and to her.
If women did not want men to look, why do women spend so much money on make up, hair color, clothes...........





Have fun with your husband instead of getting mad for enjoying the view of a pretty woman.
I have actually never seen my husband stare at another woman and out of respect for him I try my best not to stare at an attractive man
If he says it to me once or twice i dont mind because i trust him a lot ... I know he finds me the prettiest of the whole lot in the world ...





And u know he knows i trust him a lot so its ok ....
When His neck has to turn all the way around . Its funny because when there is an attractive guy , women don't even look and men are already saying what you looking at .
I'm not that insecure - just because ones on a diet doesn't mean they can't ogle the menu -





This of course goes both ways - he doesn't seem to mind either
Forever. I could care less if he looks at a pretty woman in the mall. I'm quite secure in our relationship.
My wife would say ';He can stare as long as he wants if he doesn't mind the kick in the balls that he's about to get.';
a quick glance and that's it,


anything longer than that is disrespectful to me and the poor woman he's staring at.
Probably about 30 seconds. He can look and admire, but he cannot gawk.
men will men, but when around you they should not stare. It's about respect! You should tell him how you feel.
A glance is okay. Attractive people are hard to miss. But STARING is not acceptable.
I just ignore it and go on with my business. I point out hotties for him sometimes we look together. I don't care.
My boyfriend can look all he wants, just can't touch. LOL
I ask him...who is the bigger boob, you or her left one...
Thank god for sunglasses!...lol..am I right?!

1 comment:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete