Friday, April 30, 2010

What are the rights of a muslim married woman if the husband passes away?

The country is saudi arabia.What are the rights of a muslim married woman if the husband passes away?
Sorry, but the words 'rights', 'muslim' and 'woman' don't belong in the same sentence.What are the rights of a muslim married woman if the husband passes away?
She has the right to cover her face and be raped by her family members whenever they feel like it
Do not take answer from women who do not even know their own country. Maybe somebody local can help you.
hah, you're funny. muslim women don't have any rights!
your still suppose to wear a viel over your face and muslims don't need any rights

1 comment:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help.


    ReplyDelete