Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do I have any chance to get pregnant with my husband low sperm count ?

My husband has low sperm count of 4 million/ml , My doctor suggest to try ICSI or IVF ... so do i have anychance to get pregnant naturally ? or its impossible with such sperm count ?Do I have any chance to get pregnant with my husband low sperm count ?
baby dance on the day of ovulation and dont baby dance for at least a week so that the swimmers will be really strong. I knew someone with the same problem. they got pregnant through IVF the first time and then a while later she discovered she was pregnant so it is possibleDo I have any chance to get pregnant with my husband low sperm count ?
Well only takes ONE spermy to conceive so yes you still have a few chances :)
It is very unlikely, but still remotely possible. My husband's sperm count was 2 million/mL, and our doctors recommended we proceed straight to IVF with ICSI rather than trying naturally or even trying artificial insemination. You may have a high enough count to try artificial insemination if you want to try a lower-cost option a few times before resorting to IVF/ICSI, but I don't think your chances of conceiving naturally are very high. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment