Monday, December 28, 2009

When can my husband and I get a home mortgage?

We were discharged from chapter 7 bankruptcy, 12 month's ago.


and have been repairing our credit reports, have been building up our credit scores,


and saving a down payment, my husband's salary is 96,000,


per year, when can we purchase a home, and can we get a FHA loan with a low interest rate, andput only a 5% to 10% down payment.When can my husband and I get a home mortgage?
You will be able to qualify for an FHA loan 3 years from your BK discharge date %26amp; your scores must be above 580. If you are renting currently, make sure that you are paying by check %26amp; also make sure that there are no late payments on your credit report after you BK. You will also have to try to re-establish your credit by getting a credit card or two, a car loan or other loan, so it is reporting on your credit report.

No comments:

Post a Comment