Monday, December 28, 2009

What is Worst: betray your country or cheat your wife/husband?

I wanna know what is your honest opinion about what is worst in your conscience about this issue!


(i've been around about this so many times and i still can't decide what is worst!)


What is Worst: betray your country or cheat your wife/husband?
I can't think of to many situations where this kind of choice will present itself. However, if it were a choice of one or the other. I couldn't forgive a man who betrayed his county and who I would always see as a traitor. I could with time forgive him for cheating on me. Women forgive men all the time, even if they don't like it. As Spock said in Star Trek: the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. What is Worst: betray your country or cheat your wife/husband?
It is worse to cheat on your spouse. You are born in to your country, it is not a matter of choice. Your spouse, however, is someone you choose. Someone you have vowed to love and honor. I have made no promise to my country, I was just born here and am therefore bound by it's laws. Also, I can leave my country and reside in a new one without feeling guilt. I cannot say the same about leaving my spouse for another.
Well............I could live quite happily with my wife in the Caribbean with $50 million in my Cayman Islands account with a clear conscience! Then again, I don't plan on running for office!
Ginny: Typical of a woman to think of herself before country.


Ever wonder why Clinton and Palin lost?


Stick with your country and dump the chic.
I think that betraying your country is better than cheating on your wife or husband.
definitely cheating on your spouse is worse than defying your country.
Cheat ur wife or husband. U can get over betraying ur country, but it's much harder to build a relationship with ur wife/hubby after u've betrayed them.
Worst: Cheat On Spouse
your country as it will not only hurt you but all the people in your country.. see .. as with the wife its only her ..

No comments:

Post a Comment