Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why does my husband go mad for me when my period is due??

Under normal circumstances I'd be pleased but this is the time when I just want to wear a dressing gown, watch chick flicks and eat tonnes of chocolate !!!! I feel repulsive, fat and swollen. My chest feels like two basket balls filled with water and he is going mad with lust for me. Why is that exactly?Why does my husband go mad for me when my period is due??
The pheromones that you're giving off with just a dressing gown.Why does my husband go mad for me when my period is due??
cuz men dont and will never understand what its like for a woman to have her period with all those damn side affects
he's a dog!!!
alot of the t ime we let out hormons everyone has them thats what attract us to others maybe he is just horny but explain to him maybe say to him we can have a hot bath together or make a big meal then he wont want sex he will just want to sleep try it and good luck to you
it may be due to the pheromones you give off when on a period,, its the same when a ***** is in season dogs go mad for it, just tell him to back off for a few days, or make do with just a cuddle
I guess he is straight after all! Your family was wrong, apparently.
They always want what they cant have. Maybe its the swollen boobs that he likes
As a male I've gotta say the first guy is 100% correct! Kudo's to rach and (I think) heather with some options for distraction. I gave you all thumbs up.





edit:


While on my normal 5 hour round trip for groceries (the wonders of country living%26lt;sigh%26gt;) I realized something about this question as it relates to men. The women I've been with where I didn't get 'randy' at ';that time of month'; were the ones I cheated on and I was faithful to the ones that I 'pestered'. I couldn't find research on the subject but that might be something positive to consider on the subject%26lt;g%26gt;.
Its down to the pheromones that you're giving off whilst menstruating.





Drives us mad it does :)
we'll for one I think if a guy thinks he can not get it because you do not want it , It makes them want it more. tell a guy no one time and he will do anything to get it. Also maybe he is going into rut ( what deer do) he smells it comming on and dosent even realize it.


Don't worry my hubby does the same thing.
my bf avoids me when i have my period. cuz he think i will kill him cuz with his last ex it was a week of hell! he was shocked when i wanted to make love during my cycle. he had never dun it before during a period but mine is light. he jus won't go downtwon which i wouldn't want him to anywayz!
maybe the fact he ';can't'; have you that turns him on :)
mmm i have never heard of that happening...i know that dogs go crazy over bitches when they have there period but in humans wow i never knew...just tell him to back off your feeling vulnerable and sore ....kick him in the nuts hhehee
its the big boobs and the smell.


its due to our primitive instincts to procreate- it says to him- SHE'S FERTILE!
he could have a strange fettish i guess !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment