Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some sweet things I can do for my husband while we're apart?

Right now, we're in separate countries temporarily (Canada/USA). We fly a lot to see each other, but it gets expensive. We talk on the phone 4-8x a day, and send texts throughout the day. We also send each other romantic ';i miss you'; cards and other romantic cards in the mail.





Is there any creative ideas on what else I can do to surprise my husband? I think I married the best man in the world and he deserves the best :)





Thanks!What are some sweet things I can do for my husband while we're apart?
If you have digital camera, take pictures of things you do, places you go, etc and either send them or make him an album. People like to see pics, I understand how you feel. You might try talking to him on a web cam if you can get together at the same time, almost like being in the same room. If he likes homemade cookies or something mailable like that, send them to him for a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment