Monday, December 28, 2009

Why did my husband have to get so upset about our landscaper trimming my bush?

He was just doing his job.Why did my husband have to get so upset about our landscaper trimming my bush?
you have got to hire a female landscaper.. problem solved.Why did my husband have to get so upset about our landscaper trimming my bush?
Ok. I may be just shooting in the dark here, but if by coincidence you had just trimmed your other ';bush'; when you told him, then he might have taken it the wrong way.
I let your husband AND landscaper at my bush, and nobody was upset. I also let them at my BBC.
Errr.......Ms. Labia? Because your husband had just mowed it down. Don't you think that's ovekill, Sunshine?


Hunh?
LMAO...I misread that. I thought you asked why your husband was upset about him ';rimming'; your bush.
He was afraid of the seeds the landscaper might plant.
Probably worried about all the pricks.
I let Tex trim my bush and Eddie didn't even care!





Your lips are beautifully luscious.
We have no bush at my house, just a shiny hardwood floor.
well he must have beat the brakes off that bush


while he was trimming it.
Are you sure it was the bush %26amp; not the hose down?
he's afraid of additonal charges!


ROFL
depends wich bush he landscaped
Your husband likes your bush to be thick!!!
I don't think you are funny at all. I think you are offensive.
So your husband likes a full bush! I agree!
cause he thought he was the only certified bush trimmer?

No comments:

Post a Comment