Thursday, December 31, 2009

So i was told by the Army recuiter that my husband would start pay on May 15. Is that true?

My husband started on April 14 so is it possible to get paid tomorrow?So i was told by the Army recuiter that my husband would start pay on May 15. Is that true?
He will get paid in whatever account he set up for his direct deposit. His first check on the 15th will not be a whole lot because they take a bunch of money out for uniforms(at least in the navy you pay for your uniform) and what not and the lowerer your rank the more work you do but the less money in your bank account its the way the military goes.So i was told by the Army recuiter that my husband would start pay on May 15. Is that true?
Whatever day he shipped is when his first pay period started. It will run two weeks behind.
I don't see why it would take more than a month for them to get his payroll set up.





If he's just going into the Army, don't expect much in the bank right now :)
he will probably get paid for that time, but wont get it on the 15th. It will come in a few paychecks as back pay.
NEVER TRUST THE RECRUITER!!!! They get paid for getting you to join but as for you and believing what they say FORGET IT
I don't think so...





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
that means he would start earning then, you're not gonna see a check till he send you some money.......and he aid he was not gonna send you anything.
it was two months before we saw a paycheck from the army.
He should as far as I know. Because he was there for the April 15th-May 1st pay period.
Hope you save back alot of his income when it does start coming in.Hope you have a job as well!I'd be more worried about my spouse's safety!
he doesn't have to pay for his uniforms, you should get it soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment