Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some great positions I can do with my husband?

Can someone give me some great style positions I can do with my husband right now? Hurry! I'm on top of him with the labtop on his


stomach. What can we do?What are some great positions I can do with my husband?
Thanks for the two points!What are some great positions I can do with my husband?
Start giving him a FJ while he fingers you, then get a dildo and masterbate, after that start ******* in the *** and use a dildo on your pussy, orgasm. End.
Turn him over and carefully insert the laptop into......Jeez.
69
seriously? your on tp of him and you choose to get on here and ask people?
I hope this isn't for real... HHAAHAHA.
Buy a kama sutra book
U can give me points; thanks.
I havent tried the ontop with the laptop position yet...hows that working for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment