Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies: if your husband is warm friendly to a woman in your neighborhood and she is sexier and prettier than ?

you. Would you use the trust approach or be very concerned?Ladies: if your husband is warm friendly to a woman in your neighborhood and she is sexier and prettier than ?
I would be mad. I would tell him to stop talking to her.Ladies: if your husband is warm friendly to a woman in your neighborhood and she is sexier and prettier than ?
Im very open with my husband. If I felt uncomfortable with how he was treating someone I would talk to him about it. I wouldnt yell or accuse him I would just let him know that it made me feel uncomfortable and I would honestly tell him I felt the lady was really attractive. Im sure your husband will tell you that you are just as attractive. He doesnt have to stop being nice just maybe a little less nice.



If you look at one of my former questions about a married man ( go ahead and look) you would be SUPRISED at what goes on in your husbands head... or what they are saying to eachother when your not around or turn your back... now i'm not saying your husbands is doing anything or that its even like that... but to be COMPLETELY honest with you i wouldnt rule out ANYTHING. This married guy ( of 3 months) asked me to make out w/ him ( he even put a time limit on it.. he said 3 minutes!) right outside their house while his wife was INSIDE taking care of the baby! Now mind you i was ovr there because my bestfriend is cousins w/ him and she went over there to see him and i went. He told me i was incredibly hott and asked me if i would PLEASE make out w/ him. I of course declined and said no because hes married. H ected real dissapointed and still asked me to come over! But you never know... your hubby could be different and could be like most guys and can't help it but act that way towards beautiful women. But hey if he loves you hun he loves you. But i still would never rule out anything. Because like i said.. you'd be suprised. !
I can understand where you are coming from. I'm sure A LOT of women would feel the same way as you. For now, I would trust him...But if it continues, you should talk to him. If you let him know it makes you uncomfortable, I'm sure he would respect that. At least I hope he would!
Who says she is even interested in your husband.


And don't you trust your husband even if she is prettier or younger than you?
You have to decide if he's just being a nice, friendly person or if he's got questionable motives.






If he treats her like any other lady, I would not be one bit concerned.





If they exchange numbers, be concerned.
your husband should be getting friendly with the men in the neighbourhood.....he should be nice.....but not ever go out of his way to talk to her.....I'd be mad a wet hen
Its all good.
always trust, til they give you reason not to
trust him but keep your eyes opened...

No comments:

Post a Comment