Thursday, December 31, 2009

What if my husband is not in the delivery room?

So my husband went to bootcamp for the Marine Corp a weeks ago and wont be done until July I am due in 3 weeks so he wont be there for the birth. My question is what happens with the birth certificate since he wont be there to sign it?What if my husband is not in the delivery room?
Because you are married he won't have to be there to sign you, you can put his name.





It's only couples who are unwed that need to have the birth certificate signed in front of a notary.What if my husband is not in the delivery room?
My husband was deployed when our daughter was born. You can fill everything out and sign without him.





BTW I volunteer with the Family Readiness Program through my husbands unit. Do you know how many free products and services you are entitled to? If you don't or want to learn more, email me and I'll get you in touch with those places. You would be amazed! The Marine Corps really takes care of the families.
when i had my my baby they told me that he has to sign otherwise he wouldt be put as a father and i would be put as a single mom but im not married so tell them that ur husban is in the marine they would probably understant you if not call the hospital and ask them.
he can sign it when he gets back

No comments:

Post a Comment