Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why does my husband never mention children?

I have been with my husband for two years but together for ten years. He never seems to mention anything about children or wanting to have a family. I have mentioned it a few times and he seems to agree with me but he never initiates a conversation or ever pushes for it or questions why we haven't tried it. I know he loves me but I don't understand why he has no interest int he subject. All my friends keep telling me their husbands want kids or keep pushing for kids. Howcome he is not the same? Why does my husband never mention children?
It may not be a sign that he doesn't want kids but maybe he just doesn't know how best to approach you with it so waits for you to initiate the conversation. Some people just don't like to express there feelings or thoughts as openly as others. You as his wife should not compare your husband to your friends partners, that will get you know where but to married therapy. Ask him right out if he wants kids, let him speak before you tell him what you want. Or maybe you should right him a letter rather then have face to face conversation, i have never been very good at expressing my feelings face to face with someone but give me a pen and paper and i could write for years. Maybe he's the same. Being patient and understanding is the only way to deal with these big decisions!Why does my husband never mention children?
bring up the subject again and tell him your biological clock is ticking away and you feel that the time is right to start planning a family together i hope you get the answer you want.
Maybe he doesn't want kids, or doesn't feel ready. A lot of people - especially guys - don't want children. If you want kids, then you will need to bring up the subject and get an answer out of him. Take the initiative.
Every guy is different when it comes to the idea of having kids. i think this is something you should've had a serious conversation about Before you got married.
Cuz not all men are the same. He probably only agrees with you just for the sake of not having a fight. It's pretty obvious he doesn't want kids.
oh dear all people are not the same keep pushing your husband he will agree one time i wish so.
maybe he cant afford, he probably just dont want to work more to worship them
bringing kids in to the marriage one sided will surely end in divorce. Both must want it. Both
maybe he doesn't want kids

No comments:

Post a Comment