Monday, December 28, 2009

I am separated planning to get a divorce from my husband soon. I just gave birth to our baby. ?

I am separated planning to get a divorce from my husband soon. I just gave birth to our baby. He and I have not been on good terms since the separation but I have tried to be nice and let him come see the baby in the hospital and am planning to let him see her in a couple of weeks. Can he legally take her and keep her or would he get in trouble if he does not return her to me?I am separated planning to get a divorce from my husband soon. I just gave birth to our baby. ?
Don't let him take the baby out of your sight and you won't have to worry about it.I am separated planning to get a divorce from my husband soon. I just gave birth to our baby. ?
I jus went through a simular situation, DONOT let him take the baby outta your site, if you havent saw a lawyer and got temporary orders, then legally he can take her and you cant do nothin about it, your still concidered married, so theres nothn that can be done....you need to see a lawyer soon!
  • face makeup
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment