Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can my husband and I squeeze exercise into our busy schedules?

I work full time and go to school part time. I don't get home on most days until after 9 and it's too dark to jog/bike ride. How can I get exercise in to my day?





Mornings would work but that is TOO early for me :(How can my husband and I squeeze exercise into our busy schedules?
Mornings don't work for me, either-and some experts say that it's more benificial to exercise later in the day, because by doing natural things like walking and getting ready your body stretches your muscles like a pre-exercise warmup. The blood is circulating throughout your body then, giving you more energy and signaling alertness chemicals in your brain. Anyway, I'm in school and recently applied for jobs, so my exercises of choice would be jump roping--you can do it in the house and it's really effective and great for your heart. Or you can jump on a treadmill/exercise bike for maybe 20 minutes or so. I also run up and down the stairs---it burns just as many calories as jogging across the block! If you want to know an estimate of how many calories you burn doing these activities, please check out the link provided below. Hope this helps. :)How can my husband and I squeeze exercise into our busy schedules?
convince yourself and hubby that 20 minutes exercise daily is your new part-time job...you always report to school/work on time, so take on a ';part-time job'; with paycheck of increased


vigor, better health, better grades, etc., etc.
  • face makeup
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment