Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone done a striptease for their boyfriend, fiance, or husband? How did it turn out?

I've been thinking of surprising my fiance with one on his birthday but Im curious to know if it's really a good idea. I'm a good dancer, but haven't done THAT kind of dancing and I dont know that it matters. Any thoughts!?Has anyone done a striptease for their boyfriend, fiance, or husband? How did it turn out?
Hi there,





Believe me, once you get up there and do it, it wont matter if you are good or bad - he will love it.





I think much of it is about a) this is going to lead to sex and b) she is doing this for me! That is how men think and that is what turns them on immeasureably.





Once, when I was very much younger - about 18, I put on a black basque, suspenders, stockings and high heels and a long coat and went round to my boyfriends house. I didn't get more than three metres into the house and we were having sex on the stairs. It's just the way guys work!





Best wishes,





Red StripeHas anyone done a striptease for their boyfriend, fiance, or husband? How did it turn out?
My husband loves when I strip for him. Just so happens we have one of those poles in the basement attached to the wall but it not thick.





Girl believe me your man would love it. I recommend it to every couple I know. Music is the key. Find a song that has a good beat and makes you feel sexy. Lauryn Hill has this song called ';Turn the lights down low'; it has a slow grinding jamaica/reggae beat.


Stripping = It costs nothing and priceless at the same time.
As a woman, I find strippers entertaining...but I don't get turned on by them. What if he is like me and doesn't get turned on? Will that hurt your feelings?





I wouldn't give this as a gift...it's kind of a selfish gift. It's like, ';Hey, look at me! I'm dancing! I'm sexy! Give me attention!'; How's that a gift?





I'm a woman, though, and this question is probably more for men. Why would a man want a gift of watching his fiance dance and take her clothes off. Doesn't he get her dancing or taking her clothes of frequently? How's that a gift?





I dunno. I have sex with my man whenever he wants and I walk around our home naked all the time, so I don't expect him to be turned on by watching me take my clothes off, lol. But you ain't me, so let us know what happens!
lol ................. yes.............. and quite well....... altho i googled strip tease dance lessons and watched quite a few and practiced first... its either all or nothing..... music and attitude is key..........practice practice practice and btw..... lol bursting out laughing in the middle really doesnt help the mood.... ( lol i didnt just heard of others that did)
They offer pole dancing aerobic classes at the gym that are great. I don't think most people could dance like that without being shown how if they aren't strippers, lol...


My husband jokes we ought to get a pole in the bedroom now. so, it went well.
I have, its awesome actually. he really enjoyed it. When he is not home, just get down to your undies and practice. maybe a glass of wine will loosen you up beforeheand. i mean one glass, not more. Be confident and go with what you know and it will just flow.
It was open house at her place of business. THey'd just opened a new building. It was a nice party with wine and all. I had a few too many, took off my clothes, danced on her desk. She was fired the next day. I don't drink now.
It's a good idea if you have a good body. If you anywhere near the heavy side that I'd recommend against it.
I have never had it done to me, but it sounds like he will love it. Just go with it.
I've done it for my husband. He always yells ';ENCORE!!!!';.
That's hot, go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment