Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How long can I expect to wait for approval or denial on I-130 petition for an egyptian husband?

We married in Egypt, January 2007, I remained with him there in our home until late March, The Embassy said I had to come back to the USA to file for him. I sent all translated and certified by US Embassy Cairo, copies of marriage and our joint business in Egypt. I included the passport photos of both, plus translated birth certificates, and company registry also the two 325-G biographys for both. I got the certified mail card today says they recieved the package April 9.





I am wanting to know how long before I get an approval or denial of my petition. Thank you advance for any help on this one.How long can I expect to wait for approval or denial on I-130 petition for an egyptian husband?
It also depends what service centre is processing the application. Some are faster than others.How long can I expect to wait for approval or denial on I-130 petition for an egyptian husband?
It will take up to a year before he gets his visa, if they approve him.
Maybe you should just go to Egypt!
In our experience 4 - 6 weeks, depends on a lot of things, hang in there

No comments:

Post a Comment