Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is anyone planning to do a pinup photo book of yourself for your first anniversary gift to your husband?

Since the first anniversary is paper. Or are you giving that to your groom on the wedding day instead?Is anyone planning to do a pinup photo book of yourself for your first anniversary gift to your husband?
I was planning to do something like that for a wedding gift for him, but I like your idea of giving it for the first anniversary for the ';paper'; anniversary. Good idea! Plus, although you will still be in your ';honeymoon phase';, it will be a nice and sexy surprise for him a year later ...Is anyone planning to do a pinup photo book of yourself for your first anniversary gift to your husband?
I think that I will be getting some boudoir photos done as a gift to my husband on the wedding day.
yes! i want to do this but have NO idea how to go about doing so. Any tips? Email them?

No comments:

Post a Comment