Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why does my husband treat each daughter diffrently?

My father and my oldest daughter who is eighteen never stop arguing. He has high expectations for her, but when it comes to my 14 year old daughter, he and her never get into an argumentWhy does my husband treat each daughter diffrently?
Parents often expect different standards when their daughters are different ages.


Also, are your daughters very different personality wise? its possible your older daughters personality just clashes with your husband.Why does my husband treat each daughter diffrently?
They are too different people. I'm sure he has his reasons behind what it seems. Sometimes it looks like a parent is favoring one over the other, and many times that's so, but it could possibly be that your husband is only looking for their best interests. The oldest daughter could be brilliant, causing him to push her harder than the others. Besides that, she's an adult correct? He wants her to have a good life. And, there is also the fact that he might like ones personality over the others. But I doubt that he loves the youngest over the oldest, or at least I sincerely hope not.
na trust me i'm like a male version of the older daughter i never stop arguing with my dad


it's most likely because he's more worried about stuff she's getting into because she's older, and he wants to keep her out of trouble, so he gives her more crap about stuff and keeps an eye on her more, and she probably doesn't enjoy it too much.
I'm kind of amazed at the stupid answers you've gotten. Hasn't it occurred to anyone that when kids are teens especially that sometimes they get along better with one parent than the other for no reason at all other than their personalities clash? One of my older brothers, you could feel the tension in the house when he was there, but the other older brother, he didn't like confrontations, so he just did what my parents asked him to do and they got along great. Does that mean that my parents favored the second brother? I don't think so. Just means that the four of them (mom, dad and two brothers) all had different personalities and therefore different relationships resulted from those.
As the 18 year old has pretty much always been the older child, she is expected more from, and kind of should be, as she is 4 years older. The 14 year old is daddy's little girl. This is the same with my three brothers and me, I can do no wrong. :)
Different people have different personalities. This easily explains why people relate differently to others. Your daughters are not carbon copies. They are each their own, unique individual. Apparently he is better able to relate to the younger girl.
Yea we all can picture the situation and read minds.
For my parents, they expect a lot more from the eldest. They should be more responsible and perfect as a role model for their younger siblings. Since 14 isn't that old, he probably thinks of her like ';the baby'; still.
I don't know why ~ but shame on you for not stepping in %26amp; doing something about it! Why can't parents, parent anymore?
because one is probobly ugly and fat and the other is a sexy girl with some bitties and huge BUNS
Your 14 year old prolly has sex with him and the older one doesn't.
Clearly the younger one is ';daddy's little girl'; and can do no wrong.





It's kind of common actually.
Well both daughters have different personalities. One of them annoys him and the other doesn't. It's as simple as that.
Only your husband can answer this question. So it would be wise to ask him.
I'll give you one guess as to which one is the ugly one...
why ask why





try bud dry
he plays favorites.


Shame on him!
he likes one better than the other

No comments:

Post a Comment