Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How seduce my husband during holiday trip?

Now me going to Holiday on this coming weekend. Thinking is a best time to try a baby. But how would i try to seduce him? Wear sexy dress? Or is there any things can help him and have a high sex? PLease help. I really hope to get a baby. :%26gt; thanksHow seduce my husband during holiday trip?
I'd suggest wearing sexy lingerie and putting together a little strip tease and lap dance routine. If you want to get really into it, you can look online for DVDs about stripping and erotic massage and such. Good luck!How seduce my husband during holiday trip?
It sounds like you are trying to trick him into getting you pregnant. I would not do this because he would resent you and the baby.





If you are not going to follow that advice and you want to trick him into getting you pregnant, which is wrong, while he is sleeping start getting him good and hard and then mount him while he is sleeping, he will wake up before he is finished, but to late to stop if you know what I mean.






dress sexy, and underneath that dress even sexier.


be very flirty and grabby. drop tons of hints, us guys can be slow at times.


then when at a appropriate time (when theres something to do it on). tell him you love him, start makin out, and undresssing!


good luck. if this works, name the baby after me, Gaylord, lol (JK)



I would suggest send him out somewhere, where he will be gone for at least 30 mins. And you go get ready order some quick food or make it your selve where a robe with some lingerie underneath. Set the mood with candles and music. And Go for it!
Are you pretty?





Get a Brazillian wax job and leave the lights on so he can see your soft and smooth. A nice bottle of red wine and a video camera.





My wife doesn't have to do much to seduce me. I'm a cheap date.
Very sexy dress outa do it.
Blow on his feet and lick his elbows. Mmm.
Grab his willy and eat it.
Get naked as soon as you go through the door and take him
go back to elementary school and learn some proper english so we can understand your question
Just rub him all over.
You don't know how to seduce your own husband? jeez
ask him directly, no need to seduce him
I agree with CST LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment